The installation of a renewable energy generation system at the point of consumption requires a previous viability analysis of the location.
Our viability analysis includes:
– an on-site visit.
– an evaluation.
– a diagnostic an value report.
The diagnosis and evaluation report will include:
- Backgroud and aim of the study.
- Chronology of the relationship.
- Energy needs to be covered and targets to consider.
- Location and information of interest.
- Applied methodology. Comparisson between the IDAE (Institute for Energy Diversification and Saving) wind atlas and own measuring system.
- Achieved results. Curves and graphs.
- Conclusions y recommendations. Viability diagnosis and proposed delivered energy dimensioning.
- Evaluation of the existing energy installation and possible changes. Other aspect to consider.
- Relevant technical and design aspect: Suggested location and possition, access to the current power supply, energy demand profile and zonification.