WHY WIND AND SOLAR HYBRID SYSTEM?
With Kliux’s wind and solar photovoltaic hybrid system, combining a vertical axis wind turbine from Kliux Energies and solar photovoltaic panels, you will be able to make the most of the resources offered by the sun and wind available 24 hours a day and thus optimize the power generation hours, while making it possible to supply 100% of the electricity consumption of an average household.
- A flexible and scalable system: the Project Technical Office at Kliux Energies will configure your facility to fit your needs. We study your wind and solar resources in order to provide the best possible solution for your facility.
- Suitable for off-grid locations: wherever a connection to the electricity grid is not possible, a set of batteries can be added in order to provide an operation life ranging between 3 and 5 days.
- Save on your bills by generating your own power: regardless of the season or the weather, the dual wind solar system will supply the power you need throughout the year. It will also reduce your dependence of the electrical system so you will not be affected by the continued increases in the cost of electricity or the occasional power outages.
|WIND TURBINE ASSEMBLY COMPONENTS|
|Vertical axis wind turbine (VAWT) Kliux Geo Zebra.
Gear box. Three-phase Permanent Magnet Generator.
Steel mast with anti-corrosion painting protection.
Wind inverter: Windzet.SP.4 3400, 4kW, 230Vac, 50/60.Hz (Zigor).
GSM Communications module (optional).
Weather station (optional).
|SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAIC ASSEMBLY|
|15 Photovoltaic panels (monocrystalline) at 265 W each (3.975 W total).
Solar Inverter Sunny Boy SB4000 TL-20, 4200 W, 230 Vac, 50 Hz (SMA).
Aluminum structure to host the photovoltaic panels.
|WIND TURBINE DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS|
|Rotor + Generator and transmission´s weight: 375 kg.
Mast Weight: starting at 351 kg.
Rotor’s diameter: 2,36 m.
Rotor’s / Transmission’s height: 3,1 m / 0,83 m.
Mast height: starting at 6 m.
|WIND TURBINE YIELDS|
|Nominal power: 1.800 W.
Start up speed: 3 m/s.
Maximum rotation speed: 106 RPM.
RPM limited by invertor power curve and generator resistance.
Noise at 10 m. distance: 32’6 dBA.
Durability: 25 years.
|Blades’ material: Expanded polyurethane.
Rated output voltage: 230 Vac. (± 15%).
Certifications: ISO: 9001, 14001 y CE.
Certifications in progress: IEC 61400 -2/ -11/ -12, AWEA 9.1, BWEA 2009 Standard.
WE WORK TO OFFER YOU A COMPREHENSIVE TAILOR-MADE PROJECT
At Kliux Energies we deal with your project from start to finish. We have a Project Technical Office which will be responsible for the overall management of your project.
- Feasibility study of the site and size required: Based on your energy needs, existing facilities, natural resources and location, our technical and financial professionals will perform a study to determine the feasibility of the site as well as its ROI.
- A proposal that meets your needs: Once the studies have been completed, we will make a customized proposal with the best possible location for your facility to cover your energy needs.
- Managing permits and aids: You will not need to worry about anything as we will advise you on the permits required and aid available in the region where you want your facility.
- Planning and execution of the installation: Our technicians and specialists will deal with the installation of your distributed power generation system so that you can start saving from day one.
Download all documentation about Kliux Hybrid System.
You can see the facilities created so far by Kliux Energies.