March 14, 2014
TECNUN – School of Engineering of San Sebastian, belonging to the University of Navarra, contributes to professional, human and scientific training for future engineers.
The installation was inaugurated on May 16, 2014, is an educational and research purpose for students, thanks to the agreement with Geolica Innovations–Kliux Energies.
- Hybrid System with Kliux ZEBRA VAWT and y 5 photovoltaic modules of 250 W.
- Folding photovoltaic structure.
- 3,3 kW total installed power.
- Off-Grid system with battery bank with a capacity of 400 Ah, 48 V AGM.
- Economic and Energy saving.
- Commitment to the environment.
- Stabilization of the energy cost.
- Purpose educational and R & D for students and teachers at the school.