June 15, 2013
First installation of a Kliux system in Andalusia thanks to the commercial agreement with Gestiona Innovación.
Gestiona Innovación is the energy-efficiency engineering and project management company that also offers break-through products, methods and energy-efficient devices to the benefit of the timing, budget and quality of the projects.
- Kliux Geo 1800 Hybrid System.
- 16 x 250 W photovoltaic panels (for a total of 4 kW).
- Battery Bank. 48 V, 400 Ah, OPzV.
- Control panel and set located in the safety cabinet.
- Electric savings in the sports/tourist complex.
- High value advertising vehicle for sponsors. Additional income for the club.
- Improved competitiveness and differentiation.